Deepwood Weald When it is dark enough you can see the stars
287 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Ah, so he was related to Aries; that made more sense. Midar thought he could see the resemblance now that the stranger had pointed it out. The rest of his answer mattered little; he had no care for how they were related or honestly what brought him here. All he really cared about was that he stayed on the other side of their borders until he was invited inside the territory. To his next question, the beast lifted a dark eyebrow. I am not, he answered first. They should be here soon. I just like to be the one that deals with trespassers, he explained further, a nefarious smirk tugging the side of his mouth. It was the perfect opportunity to serve his favorite kind of justice. I am Midar Melonii, he offered next. He was beginning to grow bored now that the stranger's intentions seemed to be harmless, but he would stay until his leaders allowed the other man in just to make sure his services weren't needed after all.
Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts
Messages In This Thread
When it is dark enough you can see the stars - by Drakonis - February 18, 2019, 02:03 PM
RE: When it is dark enough you can see the stars - by Midar - February 18, 2019, 09:55 PM
RE: When it is dark enough you can see the stars - by Midar - February 20, 2019, 03:58 PM
RE: When it is dark enough you can see the stars - by Midar - February 21, 2019, 12:28 AM
RE: When it is dark enough you can see the stars - by Damien - February 21, 2019, 01:10 PM
RE: When it is dark enough you can see the stars - by Midar - February 21, 2019, 02:04 PM
RE: When it is dark enough you can see the stars - by Damien - February 26, 2019, 06:24 PM
RE: When it is dark enough you can see the stars - by Damien - February 28, 2019, 11:39 AM
RE: When it is dark enough you can see the stars - by Aries - February 28, 2019, 12:19 PM