Shadewood watching every lover on the battleground [M]
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Oxygen felt divine as it was sucked sharply into the pit of her lungs, embracing the shiver of anticipation that stroked across her spine and fizzled like a firework in her stomach - perhaps she was to be the bearer of life, but he was the giver, and never had she felt more devoted to her love than now, in this moment. Ebony bathed itself in the corner of her vision, which blurred with the settling fog, as though through the nefarious unknown emerged a mirage of the most enthralling treasures... only it was no false concoction, but so perilously real. She was all his, every inch of her body, mind and soul was released into his open palms without a second's  hesitation. The empress had been waiting for this. Waiting for her king to take her beneath him, to mark blank papers with the finality of ink and re-write the meanders of their story to his own will.

She felt his warmth align with the curve of her hips and-

Another breathy inhale-

They were connected. A union of stark ivory and a void of tenebrosity, the sudden wave of ecstacy that curled foamed waves around her trembling body, the grip of his jaws upon her scruff - she wanted to scream into the wind as words were whipped from her lips and cast into the heavens, of how dearly she craved him. Of how her love for Raziel could sway a whole nation and lower an army of a thousand men plated in bone, who's swords would fade into the dust as the parallels shifted course to permit the ribbons of desire which cast themselves around her neck and drew her toward him. She'd not believed it before, not when it had crumbled the beats of her heart into shattered pieces of jagged glass, but now, here, with him, she had never placed her faith so willingly into the idea of love.

I'll kiss you like it's the only thing keeping me alive. I never believed in magic until your gaze met mine.

She the ghostly carrier, and he the summoner of shadows - her lips quivered as frigid air spilled from her maw and pooled into the breeze with rapid succession, feeling only him as he thrusted into her, drowning every sense in a cavern of lust and passion; the tender yet rough sensation of his teeth holding her nape to bend beneath him caused the Eruna's spine to curl, arch against him as her sight was blurred again in an ocean of pleasure, chained into silence by the overwhelming tendrils of exuberent gratification. It rose higher, and higher still-

And then-

The climax was a release of sudden delectation, body screaming with titillation as a final moan tore itself from her lips to waver into the sky; they were tied, and from the fathomless bottom of her dark gaze rippled stars, slumping beneath Raziel and awaiting the steadying of her breath, the relaxation of her limbs...

...You're that "once in a lifetime dream come true."
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
watching every lover on the battleground [M] - by Gwen - February 19, 2019, 12:39 PM
RE: watching every lover on the battleground [M] - by Cry - February 19, 2019, 02:19 PM
RE: watching every lover on the battleground [M] - by Gwen - February 20, 2019, 04:47 PM
RE: watching every lover on the battleground [M] - by Cry - February 25, 2019, 01:44 PM
RE: watching every lover on the battleground [M] - by Gwen - February 27, 2019, 03:39 PM