Hushed Willows grey hoarfrost vanished, and the rose with might [festival]
172 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
His soft words are more soothing than she might have expected, the gentle sound of his voice solidifying the reality of his presence. Merrit, Her voice is barely above a whisper as she repeats his name, tears slowing as the joy of their reunion finally begins to make its sluggish appearance. She steps back just slightly, just enough to see his face, eyes still brimming with tears as her conflicting emotions struggle for dominance. I-I didn't mean to be gone for so long — I tried to find my way back, but... She swallows, fearing that she'll dissolve into tears if she delves into how she'd gotten so lost. I missed you. And mom, and Arlette — are they here? How are they? She glances briefly away from Merrit as if half-expecting to see her mother or her sister lurking around somewhere, slightly disappointed to note that she recognizes none of the other wolves around. Her gaze finds him again quickly, a little anxious now; she can't help but worry that if they aren't here too, it means something happened.
Messages In This Thread
RE: grey hoarfrost vanished, and the rose with might [festival] - by Keen - March 07, 2019, 03:21 PM