Phoenix Maplewood i was the one who stood in rain
172 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
shh, aries is an angel LMAO. thank you for the thread as well! ❤
The pressure on her neck intensifies, cutting off the last of her air supply only a half-beat before the man's assault becomes frenzied. She writhes with renewed force for several moments, shrieking soundlessly into the snow, but soon the fight finally begins to fade from her. Her struggling slows as her body screams for air and the loss of blood finally begins to catch up to her, movements weakening, and she falls limp just as the flood of sensation stops. Her first breath is involuntary, ragged and gasping and half-sobbed, and the pain bolting through her throat rivals that of her lacerated scruff.
His words go unregistered in this moment, though the promise will surely haunt her in the weeks to come. Nothing registers past the feeling of bleeding her life into the snow and the dim realization that her assailant is no longer upon her. She does not see the silvery man or Derg, nor does she hear them. Instinct seizes her, and she pushes herself desperately to her feet, swaying and sprinkling the snow with blood dripping from her chocolate fur. She takes several stumbling steps back, fighting for control of her trembling limbs, and collapses. Then she rises again, managing a few more steps — but the snow claims her once more, and this time she does not rise.
Messages In This Thread
i was the one who stood in rain - by Aries - February 23, 2019, 11:32 AM
RE: i was the one who stood in rain - by Keen - February 23, 2019, 01:05 PM
RE: i was the one who stood in rain - by Aries - February 23, 2019, 01:31 PM
RE: i was the one who stood in rain - by Keen - February 23, 2019, 01:42 PM
RE: i was the one who stood in rain - by Aries - February 23, 2019, 02:39 PM
RE: i was the one who stood in rain - by Keen - February 23, 2019, 02:56 PM
RE: i was the one who stood in rain - by Aries - February 23, 2019, 03:14 PM
RE: i was the one who stood in rain - by Keen - February 23, 2019, 03:33 PM
RE: i was the one who stood in rain - by Aries - February 23, 2019, 04:11 PM
RE: i was the one who stood in rain - by Keen - February 23, 2019, 04:42 PM
RE: i was the one who stood in rain - by Aries - February 24, 2019, 03:59 PM