Deepwood Weald If you're gonna be the death of me, that's how I want to go
287 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Private 
His entire patrol was spent thinking about how he would rather be with @Alarian. He was maybe a little worried about his lover. More than once, he had woken in the middle of the night to find himself alone, and he was beginning to wonder how much sleep the other man was getting. The beast had also noticed some other strange behaviors from Alarian; sometimes, he seemed to change moods several times a day or was more emotional than normal, but what was most confusing were the times he seemed to almost have too much energy. Midar had no idea what to make of any of it, so he had just tried his best to not lose his temper at the times when the ups and downs became incredibly frustrating. Unable to concentrate any longer, the beast quit his work early and set out to find his mate. He moved through the trees and mist of the weald, stopping here and there to inspect the scent on a rock or exposed root. He was beginning to become familiar with the territory, so he followed his usual paths that lead him farther from the borders and closer to the den he shared with his mate. He decided he would check there first if he didn't pick up his favorite scent anywhere on the way.

Midar had almost reached the den when Alarian's fresh scent made him freeze; he sniffed the area for a few seconds, taking in all the information he could before heading in the way the trail led. He tracked the scarred male's scent to a part of their claim where the snow seemed deeper than in other places, most likely because the trees where sparse here, creating an opening that allowed large amounts of snow to accumulate. It wasn't like along the borders where, along with the dense woods, the paths of he and his packmate's patrols kept the snow from building up too high. He wondered what Alarian might be doing out here in all this snow but as his violet gaze searched around him, his question was answered: his lover was on the other side of the clearing...digging. As he began to make his way over there, he noticed that the digging seemed almost obsessive, but Midar kept the observation to himself as he stopped just in front of the other man. Are you looking for something? the beast asked as he looked over the deep hole Alarian had been working on for who knows how long.
Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts
Messages In This Thread
If you're gonna be the death of me, that's how I want to go - by Midar - February 27, 2019, 02:38 AM