Deepwood Weald If you're gonna be the death of me, that's how I want to go
287 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Any desire to tease left him at his mate's desperate request, his expression hardening into one of burning hunger. A harsh breath moved from his chest as the last of his control vanished. He wanted to do exactly what Alarian had so boldly implored: take him. He was pretty sure he wanted nothing more in that moment. Midar lifted himself up just enough that his lover could turn over, but he grew a little impatient and ended up urgently pressing his muzzle against the other man's shoulder to help guide him into position faster. Once settled, he wasted no time sinking into his mate. This time, it was not quite as rough or unbridled, but it was no less intense.

Afterwards, Midar slowly moved back to the ground, offering a gentle nip to his lover's shoulder to coax him down with him. The beast wanted to lazily relish his favorite scent and feel his mate's warmth against him again now that he was sated and content.
Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts
Messages In This Thread
RE: If you're gonna be the death of me, that's how I want to go - by Midar - March 01, 2019, 11:45 PM