The Sunspire I've been upside down; I don't wanna be the right way 'round
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
The tracker didn't expect to find anything of note - the Sunspear pack was long gone though Liri liked to think she could still detect a faint scent of Wraen upon the rocks. There were no signs that anything else had inhabited the territory lately, no scat or the musky scent of predator to be found. 

A vague sensation of being observed prickled along the nape of her neck as her pale crown lifted, dark gaze sweeping the treeline. The northron nearly missed the ivory figure, given how well the fellow arctic wolf blended in against the wintry backdrop. Liri's auds flickered as a chuff of greeting was carried to her across the vale, a low rumble of welcome leaving the healer's throat in return as she turned towards the stranger. 

Something about the woman's confident stride, the sparkle of her citrine gaze, alerted Liri to her identity even before Takiyok approached but it took a moment for her to place the vaguely familiar face. 

"Takiy-," the name began to slip from her tongue, pronounced in the harsh lyrics of the northern language, but the fae was stopped by the sight of the northern woman lunging forward, shoulders curling as she hunched in on herself. 

Liri leaned back instinctively as the contents of Taki's stomach made a reappearance. The healer had cared for enough mothers, had been one herself briefly, to recognize the symptoms for what they were. The pale stretch of the former leader's stomach wasn't yet swollen with the evidence of the new life growing within but the scent lingering on her pelt, the scent of the vomit, would have given it away eventually. 

"Congratulations appear to be in order, " the healer murmured, not unkindly, "but first, are you alright?" Concern twinkled in her cinnamon optics as she hesitantly offered her assistance. 
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread