Northstar Vale 'Til we find where we belong
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
gonna go ahead and get this rolling until Sith'ari gets caught up with Siqsa, there's some pp that I can edit if need be.

The healer can sense how exhausted the dragon must be, even if he would refuse to admit it. Liri departed from his side after assuring herself that Siqsa was well situated, turning towards Sorin. 

"Would you like to explore with me?" The question falls from her tongue shyly, forest eyes not quite able to meet his for long. She cannot help but recall their last private conversation, fretting silently that the shared sorrow between them might make things different somehow. 

Still, it's been nearly a year since the soot-speckled fae had visited the territory - she'd given it a berth when leading the Plateau pack, for it had been too close to the neighboring Sunspire pack for comfort. It would be necessary to scout the inviting forest that curved along the walls of the pit, the caves that opened great mouths wide for any who dared dive down their gullets. Her brother was in no condition to assist and it would be wiser to travel with a buddy of sorts - or so Liri tried to convince herself as something light fluttered in her stomach. 

It was only once he had answered, and given that the two padded away into the trees together, that Liri turned to the onyx wraith with concern shining clearly in her dark eyes. 

"Are you alright, Sorin?" Her words would fall like soft spring rain, lilting slightly with an accent. "You seem...lost, " the healer, who had once aspired to be a Counselor, would try that word first only to shake her head slightly in retraction. 

"You seem haunted."
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
'Til we find where we belong - by Síff - March 06, 2019, 12:50 AM
RE: 'Til we find where we belong - by Sorin - March 06, 2019, 03:43 AM
RE: 'Til we find where we belong - by Síff - March 20, 2019, 10:24 PM