Stone Circle Always hungry
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
ack sorry, final stretches of my school year are killing me

The female paused, she felt a little uneasy when Val said that it would hurt for a little bit. But he mood flourished when Val accepted her offer on getting her something to eat. Vespera nodded, she wanted to make this quick as she didn't want the soon to be a mother again to wait long. Vespera swiftly leaped to her giant paws as she didn't hesitate to follow her nose to find food for the Matriarch. Thankfully, Vespera didn't have to wait long, for her sharp senses caught onto prey very quickly. Since I am not hunting in a group, this will go off without a hitch, Vespera thought, with relief flooding her nerves. The young female made quite a distance but she could still see Valette above her as she went a little down way. Instinctively, the young female went into a hunters crouch and felt the breeze on her fur. Perfect, she smirked, she wasn't downwind so that her scent would carry down to her target. The young female scanned the area fiercely, she had found her target. A rabbit, quite a plump one too, this must be my lucky day,  she thought sarcastically to herself. Vespera gave one final approving glance to Valette as she soon turned her gaze back to the rabbit. The young female was very light, so making noise wouldn't be too hard, however she did have to watch where she was going since her young paws were ginormous. Vespera crept closer and closer, she was surprised it hadn't noticed her yet, probably because she is small. The young female felt the blades of grass touch her belly as she was getting ready to spring. Almost..... She said in her head, the last thing she wanted to do was fail Valette. With great luck, the stupid animal had turned its back to her and was minding its own business. Vespera couldn't wait any longer, with great courage and strength, she sprang and slingshot herself forward with great speed, the rabbit didn't even notice before it was too late. Vespera slammed down her paws on its back, the impact must have killed it since Vespera was bigger and heavier than the thing. The young female looked down on her prey before she grasped it into her jaws and swiftly carried it to Valette. Vespera dropped the rabbit down at Valette's paws and took a few paces back to give her room to eat, "here you go, here is my success, finally, at your paws!" She joked as she gave her tail a slightly amused wag, she eagerly waited for Val to eat before Vespera catches herself drooling.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
Always hungry - by RIP Valette - March 07, 2019, 09:56 AM
RE: Always hungry - by Vespera - March 12, 2019, 07:58 PM
RE: Always hungry - by RIP Valette - March 13, 2019, 03:54 PM
RE: Always hungry - by Vespera - March 28, 2019, 02:43 PM
RE: Always hungry - by RIP Valette - April 01, 2019, 02:48 PM
RE: Always hungry - by Vespera - April 03, 2019, 01:01 PM
RE: Always hungry - by RIP Valette - April 03, 2019, 02:35 PM
RE: Always hungry - by Vespera - April 14, 2019, 08:47 AM
RE: Always hungry - by RIP Valette - April 14, 2019, 03:04 PM
RE: Always hungry - by Vespera - April 25, 2019, 06:24 PM
RE: Always hungry - by RIP Valette - April 30, 2019, 03:35 AM