Sun Mote Copse Whenever life gets you down, Mrs Brown...
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin gave a nonchalant shrug as Wraen spoke of the danger of her shenanigans. In retrospect, they were rather dangerous and extremely stupid. And in retrospect, she had been completely aware of both of those facts. As a child, she had thought of her family as dull and overly crowded. She’s thought herself and Colt to be the exception to that rule, but the more of her family that popped into the Wilds, the more she began to think that maybe all Blackthorns actually we’re crazy — just she and her brother had been the first to act on it.

”Okay well the buffalo started it, first off,” Fin explained in a tone that rather alluded to the remainder of the tale, ”And if you ever ask the story of my brother @Colt, don’t listen to a word out of his damn fool mouth ‘cause he’ll try to tell you otherwise. I was just hanging out, grabbing a drink of water at a little stream nearby where he herd was hanging and this big ass bitch starts stamping and honking at me like I’ve just insulted it’s mother. She started it. And Colt did not have to get involved. That was on him.”

And one day I hope to read how Starr tells this story from Colt’s perspective :D

Messages In This Thread
Whenever life gets you down, Mrs Brown... - by Wraen - March 08, 2019, 07:49 AM
RE: Whenever life gets you down, Mrs Brown... - by Finley - April 12, 2019, 06:38 AM