Firefly Glen i am flesh and i am bone
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
Private 
@Aries -- we're back baby

she was back. not that her disappearance would have anyone losing sleep or anything but it was surprising enough for her to find her paws once again travelling across the lands of teekon. with the death of relmyna and blackfeather woods disbanding there hadn't really been much left for the woman to keep her tied to these lands. plus it had been quite the handy excuse to get the hell out of such densely populated areas with the harsh arrival of winter. it hadn't exactly been her plan to spend such a difficult season packless but she was no stranger to the harder sides of life and so with a bit of struggling here and there she'd come out on top- and pup free thank fuck. that'd been a large factor in her leaving, without the pack she'd had no desire to spend such months having to be constantly on the lookout for an instinct driven male to hassle her. at the current moment there's little she'd hate more than the burden of pups- the mere thought sending a shudder through her smaller frame.

however still no valid reason would present itself to her as to why she'd chosen to return here. the lands beyond these confines were vast and apparently neverending and it was rare- in fact it had never happened, for her to return somewhere after making a decision to leave. and yet here she stood, not too far from where she'd lived in the dark forests only months ago. night cloaked the lands as she moved with her silent grace- a pale ghost winding her way through the thickening vegetation with absolutely no destination in mind. the earth was spongy underpaw and her nose would wrinkle at the frankly pungent smell of life shoving its way into every available space with the coming spring. honestly she quite preferred the bluntness of winter- spring and summer were far too crowded for her liking. 

eventually her steps would slow until she stood still- dark eyes sweeping curiously around her surroundings. the vegetation was almost suffocatingly thick here- the night sky hidden from view but there was a comfort to the shadows that wrapped almost protectively around her form. fireflies floated lazily about the in their little haven- dappling her light pelt where they pierced the shadow's veil. her large orbs appeared black as coal in this light save the specks of light reflecting the bright bugs. an odd and oh so damn rare feeling of peace washed over her as haunches allowed her much skinnier frame now to rest not that she felt tired- in fact the blood that flowed through her veins felt rather buzzed.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
i am flesh and i am bone - by Tundra - March 08, 2019, 11:36 AM
RE: i am flesh and i am bone - by Aries - March 09, 2019, 06:51 AM
RE: i am flesh and i am bone - by Tundra - March 09, 2019, 07:49 PM
RE: i am flesh and i am bone - by Aries - March 22, 2019, 03:42 PM
RE: i am flesh and i am bone - by Tundra - March 26, 2019, 12:14 PM
RE: i am flesh and i am bone - by Aries - April 03, 2019, 11:45 AM
RE: i am flesh and i am bone - by Tundra - April 07, 2019, 07:05 AM
RE: i am flesh and i am bone - by Aries - May 06, 2019, 05:02 PM
RE: i am flesh and i am bone - by Tundra - June 04, 2019, 11:20 AM
RE: i am flesh and i am bone - by Aries - June 05, 2019, 04:03 PM