Swiftcurrent Creek But if you close your eyes, does it almost feel like nothing changed at all?
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
His shoulders dropped a little at her words, relief loosening the knot of tension in his chest. It was good to hear that she hadn't considered leaving him even now that Rosalie had found her. But it didn't sounds like Rosalie was going anywhere, not that he thought she would, but it still left him with the question of what would come next. Her admission slowed his steps some, and he turned so that their gazes could meet. It was like she read his thoughts, and he wanted to reciprocate the sentiment, but fear held him back. Instead, his expression turned sad, and he shook his head. You shouldn't care about me, he said, his tone defeated. It would only bring her bad luck. Besides, he was the reason she was in this mess in the first place; it just didn't seem fair that she forgave him so easily, especially now that she had apparently forgiven him enough to care for him. I'm sorry, he said after a few seconds, turning away again. It's just that...bad things seem to happen to those who care about me. He couldn't bear the thought of something happening to Alessia because of him.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
RE: But if you close your eyes, does it almost feel like nothing changed at all? - by RIP Kavik - March 14, 2019, 12:59 AM