Ankyra Sound [VS] in her harvest I'm embraced
420 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
All Welcome 
Challenging for your rank, KEK.

It wasn't like he'd meant for this to happen.

The beach was calm, the sky was clouded over but the weather was milder than it had been in a while; it seemed as if the grip of winter had released, receeded. As the transition occurred Firefly had been busy helping both Erzulie and Rosalyn reach their desires, and by the time spring had drifted in to view he was hard at work trying to provide for them.

Because of his intensity as he worked, Firefly ate more often and slept less. He fought against his fear of the dark forest in order to gather additions to the cache system, worked his way up and down the rocky path that had previously been a tedious, dangerous, and often-times impossible feat. His body adapted. He grew stronger, and now he resembled something new. Something wild, brine-heavy, healthier than he'd ever been in his life. His limp had all but vanished (likely because of his good spirits, indicating that on some level the injury was psychosomatic).

He'd come to realize his attachment to the Sound and to the people living here. Erzulie, Rosalyn, Illidan -- even the ornery young Yami. Perhaps that is why he chose this moment, fresh from a run along the sand, to careen towards the dark throat of the caves. He stopped with a skid as he came to the entrance, smelling the heavy scent of @Caiaphas, and upon straightening-out his stance before the yawning maw of black he bayed a challenging note in to the depths.
Messages In This Thread
[VS] in her harvest I'm embraced - by RIP Firefly - March 09, 2019, 08:34 PM
RE: [VS] in her harvest I'm embraced - by Caiaphas - March 09, 2019, 09:01 PM
RE: [VS] in her harvest I'm embraced - by RIP Firefly - March 09, 2019, 09:09 PM
RE: [VS] in her harvest I'm embraced - by Caiaphas - March 09, 2019, 09:16 PM
RE: [VS] in her harvest I'm embraced - by RIP Firefly - March 09, 2019, 09:23 PM
RE: [VS] in her harvest I'm embraced - by Caiaphas - March 14, 2019, 05:04 PM