Hushed Willows any way the wind blows
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Her eyes grew round and soft with wonder as Silas spoke. It really was a wonderful way to look at life and the world around them. She was glad he saw it the same, and that he could articulate it, as well. It made the ground beneath her paws feel that much more solid.

I'm so very glad to hear it, Lily answered, quiet but fervent. You—and Qilaq—have a home here for as long as you like. I consider you two part of the family, now, she added, her gaze glowing sincere. Even if they one day departed, she would hold them in her heart. Always.

The scent of the rabbit brought her out of her reverie, and she smiled, the expression growing sheepish as her stomach rumbled quite audibly. I'm going to go take this back to my den, knock it back, and perhaps nap for three days, she giggled. It was good to speak with you, Silas. . .and don't be a stranger. Stop by anytime, especially after the pups are born.

After farewells were exchanged, she stooped to seize the kill and padded away from the rush of the water, into the sanctum of the willows. Feeling much better than she had before—

For even if she perished, if Khali perished. . .as long as Elysium lived on, and wolves like Silas roamed these trees, her children would grow up surrounded by love. And that was enough.
Messages In This Thread
any way the wind blows - by Lily - March 11, 2019, 10:44 AM
RE: any way the wind blows - by Silas - March 19, 2019, 11:53 PM
RE: any way the wind blows - by Lily - March 21, 2019, 02:56 PM
RE: any way the wind blows - by Silas - April 03, 2019, 12:11 AM
RE: any way the wind blows - by Lily - April 03, 2019, 04:21 PM
RE: any way the wind blows - by Silas - April 15, 2019, 01:30 PM
RE: any way the wind blows - by Lily - April 15, 2019, 08:29 PM
RE: any way the wind blows - by Silas - April 29, 2019, 01:02 AM
RE: any way the wind blows - by Lily - May 01, 2019, 09:57 PM