Lone Star Mountain She says that it's "a rat race, dog eat dog. Everyone's another cog."
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
"I can make no assumptions but I will see if there are others who would wish to learn," Liri vowed with a slight dip of her head. His next words caused her brow to furrow slightly. The northron did not know the norseman well enough to say whether or not it was true. 

"There are no Kings in this land either," she murmured, dark gaze studying him curiously. "If you are meant to lead, then prove it," the healer challenged gently, a smile gracing her features to let him know it was meant in good faith. "Earn their respect and I have no doubt you would be chosen to lead," the fae imparted truthfully, her gaze earnest and clear of pretense. 

A call rang out distantly, the unseen Odi perhaps, before Vangard could answer. Her ears pricked curiously as he promised to return in the coming nights. Liri nodded but some part of her determined to have him return to the Vale with her soon - if it was truly as he said and he intended to lead, he needed to meet her recruits. 

She thought he would depart then and she turned, not expecting a farewell. The pallid sylph paused in surprise - ears twitching to attention as his kind words reached her ears. 

Liri felt heat flash across her cheeks beneath her fur, her dark gaze dropping to the stony path, too shy to formulate a response before the male dissapeared into the night. 

The healer lingered a moment, collecting her thoughts, before turning west and following the path back in the direction of the Vale. 
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."