Shadewood I am NOT fat
91 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
her smile only grew as a reaction she expected from minori came, her denial of not wanting her to touch her. along with another reaction she did not expect, a gasp of.. what was that gasp of? "oh? that is not what your reaction is telling me." she spoke in their native tongue but she did not move, she remained pressed into the other pregnant woman. she kept her mind off of the one that had impregnated not just the beautifully dark woman but herself and focused on the pretty girl before them.

"a pleasure to meet you, my name as you might know due to this lovely woman so elegantly snapped, is takara." she used her most playful tone as she then looked at the slightly taller woman when she responded about pregnancy. minori though takara was taking it well when she thought that she looked like a dark star that still glowed in every light. "if its killing you, then whey do you look so beautiful?" she questioned softly, a smile still painting her features as she looked back at amaya. "its been rough but i am excited for the stage where they start to move." her expression glazed over for a short second with sadness before her smile and sparkling eyes returned.
common | japanese
[Image: counselor.gif] 0/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
I am NOT fat - by Minori - March 19, 2019, 04:53 PM
RE: I am NOT fat - by Amaya - March 20, 2019, 12:38 PM
RE: I am NOT fat - by Minori - March 24, 2019, 11:04 AM
RE: I am NOT fat - by Takara - March 26, 2019, 07:34 PM
RE: I am NOT fat - by Amaya - March 28, 2019, 02:22 PM
RE: I am NOT fat - by Minori - April 02, 2019, 10:00 PM
RE: I am NOT fat - by Takara - April 08, 2019, 09:09 PM
RE: I am NOT fat - by Amaya - April 15, 2019, 07:50 AM
RE: I am NOT fat - by Minori - April 16, 2019, 12:44 PM