Chimera Fields ladybug in wildflowers
f l o w e r o b s e s s e d
10 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
The lady had never played her gamebefore but it was not like the child could act surprised by this fact, after all, she had made the game up when she was just a tiny girl. She had roped Clayton into playing with her a long time ago but he was so large that he could never spin fast enough to catch the stick more than two times, it was always funny when he fell down and gave up their merry game. He always said he would just watch her play since she was so good at it, she almost giggled at the memory until the pretty lady's voice came again.

what happens if you don't catch it? do you still spin?

For a moment she thought about that question, before or after you throw it? She titled her head to the side as she tried to think of an answer, she never thought about it. "Hmmmmmm..." SHe hummed to herself as she waved her tail in the air in excitement, she thought it would be more fun if you did spin even if you did not catch it but she had not added it to the rules. "I would think so but I guess that is up to you, this is a game i made up when I was really small so... I never thought about that. You can add that as a rule!" She said in a chime-like tone, she tilted her head again curious of what this girl would add to her game. Would they add this as a new rule to the game 'Catch the Stick'?
Messages In This Thread
ladybug in wildflowers - by Bug - March 20, 2019, 10:38 AM
RE: ladybug in wildflowers - by Willoughby - March 20, 2019, 12:40 PM
RE: ladybug in wildflowers - by Bug - March 20, 2019, 09:31 PM
RE: ladybug in wildflowers - by Willoughby - March 20, 2019, 09:41 PM
RE: ladybug in wildflowers - by Bug - March 21, 2019, 09:47 PM
RE: ladybug in wildflowers - by Willoughby - March 21, 2019, 10:28 PM
RE: ladybug in wildflowers - by Bug - March 26, 2019, 09:36 PM
RE: ladybug in wildflowers - by Willoughby - March 26, 2019, 10:29 PM
RE: ladybug in wildflowers - by Bug - March 28, 2019, 11:16 PM
RE: ladybug in wildflowers - by Willoughby - March 29, 2019, 07:21 PM