Dawnlark Plains oh, my world is still
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
she was teasing, but it didn't cut the rush of embarrassment that flushed imrathil's cheeks. "what -- no," he blurted, falling short as she broke into a language he thought he had never heard before. he was, simply put, amazed by the amazonian the gods had seen fit to put in this cave with him. imrathil's jaws clapped shut, but a rueful smile played his features as he caught his error; she was only teasing, he couldn't help it he was so inept at, well, just about everything.

blodreina's compliment caused a warm flush to rise to his face once more, and his heart, which had already been beating quickly, spiked as he felt her flank press against his. he loved their proximity, but he felt so... inexperienced? inept? stupid? god, he was going to say something stupid, wasn't he?

"can i.." he began, his gaze sheepishly meeting blodreina's sea-glass gaze and promptly getting lost in them. fuck it, he decided -- sucking in a deep breath, imrathil tentatively reached for the soft fur that graced blodreina's neck in a grooming gesture, hoping against hope she couldn't hear how absurdly loud his heart was being as it pumped wildly against his ribs.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
oh, my world is still - by Ingram Sr - March 24, 2019, 02:44 PM
RE: oh, my world is still - by RIP Blodreina - March 24, 2019, 03:25 PM
RE: oh, my world is still - by Ingram Sr - March 26, 2019, 06:44 PM
RE: oh, my world is still - by RIP Blodreina - March 27, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: oh, my world is still - by Ingram Sr - March 30, 2019, 10:00 PM
RE: oh, my world is still - by RIP Blodreina - March 31, 2019, 05:02 AM
RE: oh, my world is still - by Ingram Sr - March 31, 2019, 10:53 AM
RE: oh, my world is still - by RIP Blodreina - April 06, 2019, 03:58 AM
RE: oh, my world is still - by Ingram Sr - April 06, 2019, 04:01 PM