Deepwood Weald A calling, a shot in the dark
287 Posts
Ooc — Hela
At his king's nudging, Midar walked with him from the den, listening carefully even before he was commanded to do so. He wanted to understand every detail of what was about to happen so that he could act swiftly and without any doubt. Damien laid out the plan, fitting the beast with the responsibility of leading Nyx and his unborn children safely to the woods that would hopefully be their new home. He imagined himself on the front lines with Damien, putting his skills to good use, but now that he was to be with the second group, he felt like he would be much better suited there. No one else could be trusted to lead his leader's family to safety. And it made things even easier that his own mate would be with his group; it would save Midar a considerable amount of anxiety, for which he was incredibly grateful. He nodded as his dark leader doled out his instructions but paused briefly at the words I trust you. The beast bowed his head then, honored to have earned Damien's trust and vowing to himself that he would never give him reason to regret it. I understand, he said, the words crystal clear and reverent. You don't have to worry; I'll take care of them, he added, hoping to reassure his leader and ease his mind of at least one worry for now.
Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts
Messages In This Thread
A calling, a shot in the dark - by Damien - March 29, 2019, 03:52 PM
RE: A calling, a shot in the dark - by Nocturnal - March 29, 2019, 03:59 PM
RE: A calling, a shot in the dark - by Midar - March 29, 2019, 04:13 PM
RE: A calling, a shot in the dark - by Damien - March 29, 2019, 04:30 PM
RE: A calling, a shot in the dark - by Nocturnal - March 29, 2019, 04:37 PM
RE: A calling, a shot in the dark - by Midar - March 29, 2019, 05:05 PM
RE: A calling, a shot in the dark - by Damien - March 30, 2019, 02:49 PM
RE: A calling, a shot in the dark - by Midar - April 04, 2019, 01:52 AM
RE: A calling, a shot in the dark - by Damien - April 13, 2019, 12:11 PM
RE: A calling, a shot in the dark - by Midar - April 16, 2019, 03:42 PM