Sun Mote Copse we're not weird, we just seem like we are.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
All Welcome 
It seemed every time the need for her to travel arose, she was pregnant. Why did these things only happen in the damn Spring? Couldn't Tegan have waited till like... July to take off on his grand adventure? Finley huffed with frustration as she finished pulling the last bits of meat free of the rabbit's bones. She wanted to go. She wanted to find him. How many trips had she promised to take with him and she'd never done a damn one of them? This was all her fault. She was the worst mother ever. And now she was pregnant again with more little babies she could fuck up and disappoint. 

DAMNIT TEGAN.

Fin took a deep breath to steady herself. Tegan was Tegan. He would be fine. Whatever emotional drama he was going through that had driven him to take off on the Redhawks was what it was. He would survive that, and he would survive whatever the Wilds had to throw at him. He had to. Finley had no choice but to trust that.

And now, she needed to distract herself. Which is where the rabbit came in. With a sharp twist of her head, she snapped the leg bone in two and stood, heading off to visit Wildfire and Eljay and her grandbabies with a fluffy brown foot sticking out of her mouth like a lollipop.

When she arrived, only @Wildfire was home - who seemed more than happy to let Fin play babysitter for a little while. She slipped in as her daughter-in-law slipped out and took up the mom pose with Weejay and @Elfie squirming a bit indignantly over the switch-a-roo. She dropped their toy beside them as she nudged and prodded Weejay into submission, then turned her attention to her grandson.

"Quit your fussing, you little things," she murmured with a conspiratorial grin, "I'm way cooler than your mom. You should be thrilled that I volunteered to be your chew toy, and you should totally misbehave for your mommy for the rest of the day once she gets back so then maybe she'll just let me keep you guys."

Messages In This Thread
we're not weird, we just seem like we are. - by Finley - March 31, 2019, 09:23 AM