Northstar Vale Killing Darth Vader with my mf kick drum
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Pale auds pricked, catching the soft, friendly words directed towards her. Dark eyes flickered to the partially hidden girl in the foliage, curiosity glimmering in their depths. Perhaps these two were rogues in search of a home. 

"Greetings to the both of you," the healer murmured kindly, pale plume wagging in welcome above her hocks. "I'm Liri Blackfoot, leader of the group who calls this Vale home," she introduced herself in turn with a dip of her peppered crown. 

"What brings you out this way?" Liri asked curiously, settling upon her scarred haunches and curling her tail neatly about her paws in wait. 
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
Killing Darth Vader with my mf kick drum - by Derg - March 31, 2019, 09:25 AM
RE: Killing Darth Vader with my mf kick drum - by Síff - April 01, 2019, 04:38 PM
RE: Killing Darth Vader with my mf kick drum - by Derg - April 02, 2019, 12:05 PM
RE: Killing Darth Vader with my mf kick drum - by Síff - April 02, 2019, 04:18 PM
RE: Killing Darth Vader with my mf kick drum - by Derg - April 03, 2019, 12:47 PM
RE: Killing Darth Vader with my mf kick drum - by Síff - April 03, 2019, 06:40 PM
RE: Killing Darth Vader with my mf kick drum - by Derg - April 07, 2019, 02:15 AM
RE: Killing Darth Vader with my mf kick drum - by Síff - April 08, 2019, 03:49 PM