Northstar Vale Killing Darth Vader with my mf kick drum
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Excitement fluttered in her stomach, her pale auds pricking to attention as Derg revealed the duo to be in search of a new group. "Perhaps you might consider staying here," Liri tempted with a kind smile. 

"Our group banded together to survive the previous winter but such a bond runs deep - we consider each other kith and kin," the healer murmured by way of insight.

"We intend to found a pack with opportunities available to all. If such a concept seems promising to you, you would be most welcome to visit with the rest of our recruits," the pallid woman offered, motioning towards the heart of their territory with a sweep of her ebony-dusted crown. Perhaps the pair would prefer to meet her companions first and determine what their people were like firsthand.

"You will find food there and a place to rest," Liri invited, should they be inclined to follow, dark gaze lifting to include both of the newcomers in her offer.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
Killing Darth Vader with my mf kick drum - by Derg - March 31, 2019, 09:25 AM
RE: Killing Darth Vader with my mf kick drum - by Síff - April 01, 2019, 04:38 PM
RE: Killing Darth Vader with my mf kick drum - by Derg - April 02, 2019, 12:05 PM
RE: Killing Darth Vader with my mf kick drum - by Síff - April 02, 2019, 04:18 PM
RE: Killing Darth Vader with my mf kick drum - by Derg - April 03, 2019, 12:47 PM
RE: Killing Darth Vader with my mf kick drum - by Síff - April 03, 2019, 06:40 PM
RE: Killing Darth Vader with my mf kick drum - by Derg - April 07, 2019, 02:15 AM
RE: Killing Darth Vader with my mf kick drum - by Síff - April 08, 2019, 03:49 PM