Ankyra Sound you knew i was approaching your throne
in our town the hangman came, smelling of gold, blood and flame
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
All Welcome 
calling (1) @Rosalyn

It is done out of what he feels is a necessity -- a leadership he does not find strong enough to brave the months to come. Perhaps it is because he has not seen the red woman in action to truly justify her claim to the sovereignty of Rusalka, but partially due to his bias in favour of Caiaphas. Nevertheless, the timing is prime. Something about proposing a physical challenge against a pregnant woman should raise a question of morals within him, but it does not. Such is the consequence of leading, to expect disobedience at a moments notice. Striking now when all the signs seem to point green in his favour is only smart... and with the added encouragement matriarch herself, he holds no hesitance in his call to challenge. 

Releasing the summoning howl, he wonders if she will place a proxy in her stead. He wonders if she will simply submit in avoidance of an altercation, or if she will charge forth with teeth bared and no holds barred. In any case, it is not for him that he seeks to snatch the Alpha title from her claws -- not that he would be telling her that anyhow.
for the sins of the unworthy
must be baptized in blood & fear
Messages In This Thread
you knew i was approaching your throne - by Vaati - March 31, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: you knew i was approaching your throne - by Rosalyn - March 31, 2019, 04:32 PM
RE: you knew i was approaching your throne - by Vaati - April 04, 2019, 07:11 PM
RE: you knew i was approaching your throne - by Rosalyn - April 04, 2019, 07:28 PM
RE: you knew i was approaching your throne - by Vaati - April 04, 2019, 07:52 PM
RE: you knew i was approaching your throne - by Rosalyn - April 04, 2019, 08:10 PM
RE: you knew i was approaching your throne - by Vaati - April 04, 2019, 08:20 PM
RE: you knew i was approaching your throne - by Rosalyn - April 04, 2019, 08:31 PM
RE: you knew i was approaching your throne - by Vaati - April 04, 2019, 08:57 PM
RE: you knew i was approaching your throne - by Rosalyn - April 04, 2019, 09:11 PM