Heron Lake Plateau i know less now than i did before i asked.
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
never mind whatever else poe was talking about, the only thing that tegan heard, was that someone had crushed that puh before. he almost fuckin choked up his stomach. or spleen. or something. maybe either way, only thing tegan knew was that this chick had been around the block before and he hadn't even left the front porch. fuuuuuck. 

she sniffed gingerly at his neck, sending some weird ass tingles all over him. ew, all she did was sniff him, what the fuck was that. must've been the heat, thing. making him hot for her. or something. shit. "i mean if it's like, not for sure... and you like.. want it..." okay, okay, hook... line.. "i could take you somewhere... safe..." and SINKER, bitch, as tegan leaned in to run his nose from the base of her ear down to her throat, which seemed super vulnerable and totally hot. and right, in this moment. maybe. or maybe he was about to get his dick bit. TBD.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Tegan - April 05, 2019, 06:57 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 08:01 PM