Heron Lake Plateau i know less now than i did before i asked.
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
oh my god, towhee MIGHT AS WELL HAVE just showed up. her literal shadow and the other half of her brain did, so what the fuck. invite X, too, the damn bird could throw petals, or something. at least make this shit show romantic. 

a moment ago was a little more secure and much more intimate, what with the whole pressing into his chest. he felt super strong and like he totally was protecting her -- even though he was mostly just tryna get it in... now, though, yeah, good comment about the proximity, cause it was totally not helping. tegan could've maybe -- i won't go into detail. 

"hey, pHOx," said tegan with a really obnoxious voice crack that made him die a little inside, "what's up? you need something? i think towhee was lookin for you on the uh --" shit what end of the territory were they at? "-- western, border." shit what if this was west. tegan couldn't remember.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 08:01 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Tegan - April 05, 2019, 08:49 PM