Heron Lake Plateau i know less now than i did before i asked.
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
wait.

whoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoawhoa... hold the fuck up. 

was that... was that a god damn TOOTH? multiple TEETH?! was phox out here, for reals, tryna get some casual fuck in when he got plenty of that back home with his fuckin mate?? was he seriously about to fight tegan (of all fucking wolves??) ???? god damn. he just could not win. life was actually dick punching tegan every day of his life and it was getting pretty damn exhausting! sheesh. 

"whoa, whoa, dude, back off," tegan said, attempting reason first because he was not a fighter (please take that seriously) and could not possibly beat phox in any kind of fight. if i wrote in any previous posts that tegan would kick ass for this opportunity, it was a lie. a bluff. and that bluff was getting called really fuckin hard right now. shit. 

but, we'll continue to bluff because it's what tegan did best. bluff bluff bluff. his own lip curled back, and he moved defensively around poe. "towhee told me not to let any dudes near her," he tried, a low growl rumbling in his throat. did that mean anything to phox?? probably not. whatever.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Bat - April 05, 2019, 08:01 PM
RE: i know less now than i did before i asked. - by Tegan - April 05, 2019, 09:44 PM