Heron Lake Plateau (futuristic space music)
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
Ryes' mind was like the current below him, forever moving rushing down stream. His wound still ached, but the blood and dirt was gone and with the medicine to reduce infection chances he would make a full recovery. Back to the state of his mind, the river. It was filled with Towhee, the other male and the thoughts that surrounded his deeds. He knew full well responsibility will be his, Rye was sure Quixote would be pleased with that but not so pleased a punishment wasn't in order. He almost didn't hear Quixote talking about the medicine until the backround noise got his attention. He looked towards the alpha, a blank stare was all he could muster as a response for the moment  but eventually he nodded.

"Ah, thanks. I'll just take them and go, no need to check in on me. I'll be nursing my wound for the next day or so." He plainly stated, an emotionless look pressed to his face. Shock, worry and regret was tackling every other emotion and stuffing them away. The gravity of the situation was scary, Rye couldn't lie. He didn't want to be a father, he wasn't ready. It had just been a rough day for the male and he needed time to sort himself out, hopefully Quixote wold underunder. "I don't plan on ditching Towhee, or this pack. Dont worry, you have my word even if it means little." And with that, he grabbed fhe medicine and left. Heading in any random direction north, west, south? He didn't care. Anywhere was fine by him.

Last post for me unless needed, if so just say. I don't mind!
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
(futuristic space music) - by Quixote - April 06, 2019, 11:51 PM
RE: (futuristic space music) - by Rye - April 07, 2019, 01:58 AM
RE: (futuristic space music) - by Owen - April 10, 2019, 02:03 AM
RE: (futuristic space music) - by Quixote - April 11, 2019, 12:53 AM
RE: (futuristic space music) - by Rye - April 11, 2019, 11:34 AM
RE: (futuristic space music) - by Owen - April 16, 2019, 03:05 AM
RE: (futuristic space music) - by Quixote - April 24, 2019, 01:38 AM
RE: (futuristic space music) - by Rye - May 02, 2019, 11:44 AM
RE: (futuristic space music) - by Owen - May 16, 2019, 02:47 AM