Hushed Willows and flowers never bend with the rainfall
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Everyone seemed to be in agreement, which was good. Khali, of course, was willing to go all the way to Moonspear. For that, she gave him a gentle nudge to the cheek, grinning, and softened her eyes at the rest of the wolves gathered. Thank you all so very much, Lily said warmly. I wish I could join you. I should probably stay to keep Aliac company. . .and to watch my own children, of course, she added, giggling.

Cam had been suitably cleaned up, and so she ushered him back to her side, once again reiterating her thanks to Olive. She dismissed her friends with a couple of murmured words and once everyone had dispersed, she made her way back into the den, puppies in tow. She was shockingly exhausted—who knew public announcements took so much out of a wolf?

But this would be fun. Hopefully the mothers would enjoy these gifts just as much as Lily had enjoyed coming up with the idea.
Messages In This Thread
and flowers never bend with the rainfall - by Lily - April 08, 2019, 02:30 PM
RE: and flowers never bend with the rainfall - by Sunny - April 08, 2019, 02:43 PM
RE: and flowers never bend with the rainfall - by Puck - April 08, 2019, 10:45 PM
RE: and flowers never bend with the rainfall - by Khali - April 10, 2019, 10:41 PM
RE: and flowers never bend with the rainfall - by Ariel - April 11, 2019, 05:20 PM
RE: and flowers never bend with the rainfall - by Olive - April 20, 2019, 07:30 PM
RE: and flowers never bend with the rainfall - by Lily - April 21, 2019, 08:31 PM
RE: and flowers never bend with the rainfall - by Sunny - April 27, 2019, 08:20 PM
RE: and flowers never bend with the rainfall - by Khali - April 27, 2019, 09:18 PM
RE: and flowers never bend with the rainfall - by Lily - April 30, 2019, 12:23 AM