Heron Lake Plateau You bring an energy I've never felt before
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
barrel rolls tegan into this thread

but guess who WAS old enough to breed. barely. by a hair. literally the worst best of the bunch.

tegan had mostly avoided the call because he thought it was clover, and that's a big ol FUCK clover, dawg. but the scent of finley drew him in, and he couldn't ignore his ole mommerz. homeboy was harboring the secret that he had given up his flower, and if legends were true, he should be glowing right now. no one else had seemed to notice, and he wasn't one to kiss and tell... well, actually, that was a lie, but for sake of this thread tegan is pretending he'd a great secret keeper. if they were gonna notice anything, it was at least the big hunk of fur missing from his cheek. thanks phox, fucker.

when he arrived, though, it wasn't clover. and holy shit, that was kind of a shot. granted, tegan couldn't actually remember how the last few interactions with fiadh had gone. were they good? he seemed to talk a lot of shit to a lot of people and fiadh was always good at taking it and dishing it back (in a good way, clover was just fuckin rude). "yo!" he exclaimed, truly surprised. it showed with the prick of his ears, "you're back! what's good?" and to finley, tegan gave a happy little headbutt to the shoulder. cute.
Messages In This Thread
You bring an energy I've never felt before - by Fiadh - April 10, 2019, 10:29 AM
RE: You bring an energy I've never felt before - by Tegan - May 03, 2019, 10:04 AM