Heron Lake Plateau You bring an energy I've never felt before
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
second to last, tegan elaborated for his mother with a smooth nod before revealing who the worst actually was, screech. duh. no one could be screech, even in this stupid metaphorical game. 

tegan continued listening anyway, pausing and staring at finley as she spoke a lot of nonsense that didn't strike tegan as cool. nope, not even a little bit, sorry mom. he made no comment, directly, he just nodded with a wry smile and attempted to exchange a look with faith. and then finley made a gross ass comment about being pregnant. or -- had she given birth already? tegan took a moment to crane his neck to get a better look at her. oh, yep, fat. 

but hey, as gross as it was, two could play at the cringe game. wylin out, mom, glad you let dad get his dick wet again, he commented rather dryly, a disappointed (in himself) look upon his face. and then to fiadh, tegan said, oh same ole same ole. everyone left and now it's just me and towhee and some randos. yup. that's all.
Messages In This Thread
You bring an energy I've never felt before - by Fiadh - April 10, 2019, 10:29 AM
RE: You bring an energy I've never felt before - by Tegan - May 26, 2019, 08:24 AM