Blackfeather Woods to sit in solemn silence on a dull, dark dock
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
the corners of her lips would tilt upwards in wry amusement as maegi finished her snacking and rose to stand at her level. "guess i just have a great instinct" she'd respond, tone dipped in light sarcasm as her tail waved lazily at her haunches. the wood's leader seemed content and tundra was surprised to find herself immensely glad at this, she hardly knew the girl. not on a personal level anyway and yet she found herself rooting for her and her success with blackfeather. deciding not to look into it much and simply trusting her gut instinct with the feeling- it never seemed to let her down. the ghostly girl would nod slightly- dark eyes calm as she'd murmur. "i've been good it's definitely great to be back" she definitely wasn't going to get into the...well she didn't really know what to even call it. personal problems would have to do she supposed. "as for the borders, completely silent and definitely not a trace of those melonii's" dark eyes would narrow at this, still frustrated at the behaviour of the infiltrators- it definitely wasn't the last they'd see of them. she'd try to ignore the slight increase of her heartbeat at the thought, it was not a good thing dammit. 

this would lead her to think of flicker but before she could voice any thoughts, maegi's attention would be claimed by a small bird. her head would tip in curiosity as she went on to speak to it, reassuring it that tundra was a friend. she would nod, intrigued as maegi would confirm it was a friend and went by 'blue'. well she was certainly quite relieved that she now knew that this bird was not for eating, whilst she'd never treat a raven or crow as prey other bird's didn't get the same recognition to her and it certainly would not look good if she ate her alpha's friend. "good to know" she'd say, allowing a soft laugh to slip from her jaws. "i've seen some wolves form bonds with ravens or the like but i must admit this is the first time i've seen one befriend a small bird" she'd watch the small creature for a few moments longer before dropping her gaze back to the other girl.

her mind would now stray back to where she'd been going previously. "hey i'm sorry about flicker by the way" she'd murmur somewhat tentatively, not wanting to poke a sore spot if maegi was upset over it. "having someone you trusted betray you like that has got to be one of the hardest things to deal with...i didn't know her well but i did speak with her once when we both resided here under relmyna and she actually mentioned her friendship with you to me. she had seemed nice i would never have guessed she'd be that weak willed" her head would shake slightly 'lying bitch..' she would, however, refrain from speaking that part aloud in case maegi wouldn't appreciate it.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: to sit in solemn silence on a dull, dark dock - by Tundra - April 19, 2019, 03:44 PM