Blackfeather Woods Don’t fall to far from who you are
Moonspear
Villager
531 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Moonshadow began thinking back to shadow mountain and winced slightly at the thought “Sure I can do for a walk.” As they walked she began to speak. “As for the war I don’t really know how it started all I know is after our leader disappeared and I was taken by during the midst of all the commotion and when I was weak from a fight.” She sighed at the memory but continued. I managed to trick them and join but I was gonna disappear when I gained their trust. However when I decided to leave my brother was there as well as Maegi I knew I had to get her out. In the end they probably planned on killing her for sport. Which was what they liked to do the leader she... she devoured her own kind and enjoyed it.” It pained her to think a wolf could do that. “I’m the end I fought the male whom was attacking her making that wound on her face. Maegi got away and I did shortly after I was injured; my eye and rib cage and leg.” Moonshadow paused and let that sink in. “I was on my own for a while, my brother no where to be found most likely passed. I got pregnant, male disappeared and caught news of Blackfeather being rebuilt and I guess now here I am. Confused as hell and we’ll pregnant.” She chuckles at that last part she still couldn’t believe it and even though she wouldn’t admit it she was scared as hell
Messages In This Thread
Don’t fall to far from who you are - by Moonshadow - April 15, 2019, 08:20 PM
RE: Don’t fall to far from who you are - by Tundra - April 17, 2019, 05:56 AM
RE: Don’t fall to far from who you are - by Tundra - April 19, 2019, 05:14 PM
RE: Don’t fall to far from who you are - by Tundra - April 27, 2019, 08:23 AM
RE: Don’t fall to far from who you are - by Moonshadow - April 27, 2019, 04:55 PM