Sun Mote Copse They say that wealth is revealed in the teeth
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin turned away as soon as she was certain Niamh had gotten a look. In spite of her desire to prove a point, it hadn't taken very long for her old vanity to reclaim her and make her feel uncomfortable presenting her scars like that. She eyed Niamh as she responded to the story, wondering if she'd have something to say about how Fin had ditched her family. She knew in her head that Niamh's judgment shouldn't matter. Elwood knew what had happened and he had forgiven her. That was all that really mattered. But still.

She felt relief sink in when all Niamh had to say was a comment that Fin wholeheartedly agreed with. She smiled and gave a small nod, also thinking about how ridiculously amazing her mate was. I mean, damn. Have you checked him out lately? He was getting that touch-of-gray, older man look about him and it was totally working for him. And for her. I mean, obviously. She wasn't knocked up for nothing.

"Couple of weeks more, I think," Fin answered, "Seems impossible that it's even possible they could grow more in there, but they sure will." She glanced at the tree she'd been picking at briefly before looking at her sister-in-law again. "You wanna harvest more bark?" she asked without judgment. She might not get the whole reasoning behind the bark still, but that didn't particularly matter. If it would help her brother's baby mama chill out, then she could handle a round of bark picking.

Messages In This Thread
RE: They say that wealth is revealed in the teeth - by Finley - May 23, 2019, 06:44 PM