Great Bear Wilderness I'm building this house on the moon
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
she watches levelly as the girl goes on to explain herelf, nodding slightly. no reaction is given to her mention of being bloodied up before and it's not for any unkind reasons- it's simply nothing new to the soldier and sometimes she can forget that to others such a scuffle can be quite a big deal. "i see" she murmurs thoughtfully, unable to help but shift right into the mindset of the fighter she was bred to be. she may not be good at small talk but this would be more of her strong spot. "you know.." she begins, expression once again regaining its cool, composed resting look. "you could probably use that to your advantage." her tail waves slowly at her haunches as her head tilts slightly to the side in a curious manner. "your submission i mean. if you're naturally of a submissive nature most wouldn't expect anything but that from you. so you can do what you done to me when i acted hostile and if they let you be then that's fine but if they decide to have a go at you anyway- now you probably won't like this much but remember your life could be on the line here. this will work better if you even crouch slightly as if trying to make yourself smaller and then that gives you now two big advantages. you're going to have the element of surprise on your side and your head is going to be quite near to their throat. so simply lunge up and grab it, you can decide what you do next depending on how dire your situation is and of course it's not foolproof there's plenty ways it might not work but it could be a helpful tip nonetheless"

she simply shrugs then, but there's a lightness to her dark eyes that there very, very rarely is. for someone usually so silent that was a lot of talking for the pale girl but then again, she rarely got to talk fighting tactics and it really was the only thing she was good for. kind of sad right? "if you'd want to try it out i'd be willing to help but if you'd rather not that's okay" although it would be kind of funny since tundra was even smaller than her, something she'd used to her advantage before by actually using a move quite similar to that. before her company can even get a chance to respond a voice sounds through the air causing the woman to start ever so slightly. it's not like her to be unaware of someone approaching until the last moment but she supposed she'd been distracted, not that that was really good enough.

dark eyes would narrow as she'd shift to face the  earthen toned man- muscles instinctively tensing lest he prove to be some sort of threat. his tone is that of your typical 'i'm so great don't you just want to throw yourself at me' bravado that all too many men seemed to boast. she would always be wary of any newcomer but with the season it was, men got the most of it. sure she'd left teekon for the worst of it but oh it definitely still lingered. her soft voice slips coldly from black lips as a brow arches "oddly enough it's usually only when men are around that i have such issues" she by no means had anything against most guys but it was just these overly self assured males who thought she'd swoon at that simple line that tended to get under her skin and of course the whole season tended to have her more prone to irritation.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
I'm building this house on the moon - by Cadeau - April 22, 2019, 12:21 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Tundra - April 22, 2019, 07:22 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Cadeau - April 23, 2019, 08:13 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Tundra - April 24, 2019, 12:41 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Cadeau - April 24, 2019, 02:09 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Dirge - April 24, 2019, 02:55 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Tundra - April 24, 2019, 05:50 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Cadeau - April 24, 2019, 08:35 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Dirge - April 25, 2019, 03:56 AM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Tundra - April 26, 2019, 03:49 PM