Great Bear Wilderness I'm building this house on the moon
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
her head tilts towards the girl as she pipes up in agreement to what she'd thrown to the earthen man before addressing the end of the statement towards her in the form of an apology. at this her pale head is quick to shake; "no need to apologise you were simply minding your own business i perhaps should not have been so quick to presume" her gaze would briefly shift to the surrounding areas, having almost forgotten her prior wariness for wandering through lands she presumed the melonii's resided within. "although.. she muses "if it had been who i'd thought it was it'd have been worth it" the words are admitted wryly, finally allowing her attention to return to her present company rather than the lands beyond.

cadeau goes on to ask the man for his identity and at this the woman cannot help but mentally wince, don't give him reasons to stick around. but then again, cadeau was younger and whilst her first thought would be to put it down to the pure bliss of being naive perhaps she was wrong. maybe the red girl was simply being human and could tundra really fault her for that? she knew the answer had to be no. 

nevertheless this wouldn't draw her to join in and her pale form would remain stubbornly silent, jaw set. as for the expression she wore, well it hadn't really changed side the rogue smile since this conversation had started- or scratch that it hadn't really changed since entering teekon just under a year back. expressions expertly hidden behind features devoid of emotion- doll eyes simply glinting in the light. 

a brow does arch at his protest of not being able to get his own words in but he's quick to acknowledge his place somewhat and offer up a name. progress she supposed but still felt no need to be in any way friendly to him, he wouldn't be much of a loss to her. yet...she cannot help but twitch ears in slight interest as he goes on to ask where they're from, accompanying it with a statement as to how it's been a while since he'd come across 'strangers' out here. so firstly, did that mean she was wrong in her suspicions regarding the melonii or were they not strangers to him? his words also suggested that his own pack came from here.

she'd shift her position now, finally granting him her full attention as selfish wants for knowledge took over. "oh really.." is all she'd murmur at first, words in response to what he'd said about them being the first strangers out here in a while. however despite the slightly suggestive tone she laid nothing more on that before simply letting her home slip softly from her jaws in its normal, icy tones; "blackfeather woods"

she didn't know if he'd care or not about that, she was aware that her pack had had a very bad reputation in the past and some wouldn't know of its revival. or maybe he'd never had dealings with them and simply wouldn't care; she supposed she'd find out in a moment. her head would tilt ever so slightly as she sniffed at the air. his scent wasn't familiar to her but it had a sharp wildness to it that had her blinking curiously; could he be from the mountains? based on the direction he'd come from it seemed plausible but still, she didn't know what pack resided up there so that wouldn't help her out all too much. "and you?" she finally allows the follow up words to roll from her tongue as she lapses back into silence- eyes not straying from his earth toned form once.
i'm sorry to the length of these e.e tundra thinks too much
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
I'm building this house on the moon - by Cadeau - April 22, 2019, 12:21 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Tundra - April 22, 2019, 07:22 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Cadeau - April 23, 2019, 08:13 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Tundra - April 24, 2019, 12:41 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Cadeau - April 24, 2019, 02:09 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Dirge - April 24, 2019, 02:55 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Tundra - April 24, 2019, 05:50 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Cadeau - April 24, 2019, 08:35 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Dirge - April 25, 2019, 03:56 AM