Great Bear Wilderness I'm building this house on the moon
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
like she's mentioned probably a whole lotta times but only because it was really damn true, tundra wasn't big into this whole sitting around chatting thing. it wasn't out of like, rudeness or anything it's just something she never had the privilege of really getting to do much and it was kind of hard to get used to. so already a longing to get away had started to buzz in the young woman's paws as it began to grow harder to just stay focused on the chatter leaking from both mouths on either side of her. she nodded towards cadeau at her apology with a small smile, not offering anything more because well there wasn't really anything else that could be said was there?

as the young girl continued to ask more, eyes wide with open curiosity- tundra's gaze would flicker with the rarest glimmer of amusement. especially at how formal the whole 'alpha wolf' thing sounded to her, most would just go with leader or maybe sometimes alpha although despite it being the original title for a leader it seemed to not satisfy those who wanted to add their own personal flair. her own home included. she'd shake her head, simply murmuring "no, no she was a good person" she always felt guilty when thinking of relmyna as much as she tried to push it down, they should've been there for her. "the pack in general just had a few things that really needed changing and nothing was really being done about it" she'd leave it at that, seeing no harm in satisfying some of the red toned girl's curiosity but also feeling uncomfortable speaking too much about the pack to complete strangers. one thing that would never seem to change about blackfeather it seemed was that they all liked their privacy.

as she listened to dirge she couldn't help but think of how little she knew of teekon as a whole considering how long she'd resided here now. she'd been quite quick to pledge her loyalty to the forest wolves but sometimes wished she'd allow herself to explore a little more. all in due time she supposed, she was young yet and had evaded death enough times to leave her confident enough that it wasn't really her time to go yet. touch wood.

still though it was getting harder to focus on the words transferring and so with a small dip of her head she'd flick her tail to the side "i should probably head but it was nice to meet new faces" and it wasn't a complete lie, sure maybe she'd been a bit cold to the earthen boy but in reality he seemed okay just maybe not her choice in company. shaking out her pelt she'd glance back to cad "ever want those fighting tips at any stage you can find me at blackfeather, shouldn't be too hard to find us it's the big dark forest in the flatlands" with that she'd depart, eager to get back to her solitude.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
I'm building this house on the moon - by Cadeau - April 22, 2019, 12:21 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Tundra - April 22, 2019, 07:22 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Cadeau - April 23, 2019, 08:13 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Tundra - April 24, 2019, 12:41 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Cadeau - April 24, 2019, 02:09 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Dirge - April 24, 2019, 02:55 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Tundra - April 24, 2019, 05:50 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Cadeau - April 24, 2019, 08:35 PM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Dirge - April 25, 2019, 03:56 AM
RE: I'm building this house on the moon - by Tundra - April 26, 2019, 03:49 PM