Arrow Lake and my words are forever, my blanket, my shiver
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
what was that she kept calling him? berx? ingram shifted away from any further nudging, clearly trying to keep their conversation on what he thought should be the right track.. even though he himself was confused, because he hadn't been there at all for her... his gaze flitted as a figure shadowed the thicket, and an impossibly imposing man threaded his way through the bladed grass with a long femur tight in his jaws.

berx?

ingram nearly died when he flung the object towards them; it whirled overhead, landing with a harsh clatter by the den's mouth. he couldn't tell if it had been thrown at him deliberately, but ingram's spine chilled all the same as he felt the wind from its passing crawl up his back. what the hell was going on?

"hey," ingram called after the storming man, his ears pulled back in even more confusion as he strode after the male, who had already begun to turn his back on them. his voice had been so laden with... was it hate? what was his deal?

ingram couldn't fathom a reason for the bitterness, and stupidly assumed maybe something was amiss he wasn't privy to. "hey! what's your problem? are you her mate? hey -- wait up --" ingram did his best to catch up, and if he could, would round on vercingetorix so they were face to face. his eyes sought the male's in beseeching desperation, free of challenge. "hey man, i think she's sick or something -- she's slurring and seems really disoriented."  surely he would care, right?
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and my words are forever, my blanket, my shiver - by Ingram Sr - April 29, 2019, 04:05 PM