Lost Creek Hollow going to kansas
✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
686 Posts
Ooc — remus
Away

pleased that rannoch seems happy with the gift, ariel smiles and hums before answering his returned question. "things are good," he says, though the image of queenie, rail thin, pushing him away, bubbles to the surface of his thoughts. it strikes him, in this moment, as a poor omen, with olive's litter nearly here--his wife's superstitious nature has certainly encouraged his own--but whatever comes, they can tackle it together. running his tongue against his lips, he puts it out of his mind, and says "olive is expecting our litter soon, and lily and khali's came recently, as well. all healthy, all happy." 

rannoch's offer is generous, though ariel hesitates for a moment, thinking of olive due soon--but the hollow isn't so far he won't be back soon, and in any case, his bones could use a rest. "oh, that's kind," he murmurs, "thank you--yes, i could use a short rest, i think." as he moves to walk with rannoch, a thought strikes him, and he says, "ibis came to stay with you a little bit ago, right? how is she? i'd love to bring seabreeze news of her."
but we were worried that you'd fallen in the river, or worse
but then you sent us back a letter, it said in capital letters
"THE UNIVERSE IS GOING TO CATCH YOU"
[Image: 8jSCQgn.png]
Messages In This Thread
going to kansas - by Ariel - April 26, 2019, 11:21 AM
RE: going to kansas - by Rannoch’s Ghost - May 02, 2019, 11:57 AM
RE: going to kansas - by Ariel - May 06, 2019, 10:45 PM
RE: going to kansas - by Rannoch’s Ghost - May 19, 2019, 10:15 AM
RE: going to kansas - by Ariel - May 19, 2019, 11:18 AM
RE: going to kansas - by Rannoch’s Ghost - May 23, 2019, 08:03 PM
RE: going to kansas - by Ariel - June 15, 2019, 12:47 PM