Ankyra Sound last is gunfire
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
he did not know what he wanted for himself. his life would have probably been monumentally easier if he did. he found it far more difficult to separate the things he wished for himself and what was best for those around him. while he might have wanted to chase down firefly and explain to him that he had done wrong by the women in the pack, there seemed to be a more level-headed understanding from rosalyn that suggested it was the last thing she needed him to do. the sun-touched man who had swept through and then disappeared did not have a place in her life and that was something he had to respect.

when it came to being a presence in the lives of her children, illidan felt as though he might have crossed a boundary. the boy looked to the ground with a somber expression on his scruffy features. the gold of his gaze seemed to team with feelings he had not shared. “please forgive me, rosalyn… it is not that i believe you and erzulie would be anything less than perfect parents to these children. i am selfishly thinking back to my own childhood without my father and how it had hurt me. i want your pups to have support… i want them to know that they have an entire pack that would do anything for them, that is all.”

the tone of his voice was hollow, but he could not meet her gaze. emotional vulnerability was not his strongest ability, but illidan had felt as though he owed her at least the smallest of explanations.
Messages In This Thread
last is gunfire - by Illidan - April 26, 2019, 04:36 PM
RE: last is gunfire - by Rosalyn - May 02, 2019, 10:30 PM
RE: last is gunfire - by Illidan - May 03, 2019, 03:02 PM
RE: last is gunfire - by Rosalyn - May 05, 2019, 10:56 AM
RE: last is gunfire - by Illidan - May 09, 2019, 12:06 AM
RE: last is gunfire - by Rosalyn - May 09, 2019, 01:20 PM
RE: last is gunfire - by Illidan - May 29, 2019, 05:07 PM
RE: last is gunfire - by Rosalyn - June 10, 2019, 11:07 PM
RE: last is gunfire - by Illidan - June 11, 2019, 11:55 PM
RE: last is gunfire - by Rosalyn - June 12, 2019, 08:45 AM
RE: last is gunfire - by Illidan - June 15, 2019, 01:34 PM