Shadewood Caught like a fly In a web of your lies
91 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
set for May 1
@Orochi as meantioned.
phone post

come stop your crying, it will be alright.

she had gotten up early the morning, tucked her only living child into the furs and feathers that she had gathered weeks ago and began the ceremony. the bard buried them next to Minori's pale daughter, Ayani. marked their graves just like she had for a child that was not her own, Ayani's grave had a smooth and pale stone that had a soft shimmer to it when the sun hit it. Tenko got a jagged rock that held a color that reminded her of rust and fox fur. Aimi's stone was smooth like Ayani's but it was black in color, just like her fur. and lastly, the twin of her living child. the pheonix, Ooyori, his rock was blue like the hottest fire. they were haste markers, trinkets she had stored in her den, things she found pretty. when she had more time she would add more decorations but for now this would have to do, she sang softly for the children born into this world without a chance at life before she turned from them.

just take my hand, and hold it tight.

she knew what she had to do, she had to fix the mess that she had helped to create. tears still stained her cheeks as she first allowed her rather vibrant child to have his morning meal, he was not going to like what was about to happen next. as it was, he had noticed her small absence and though he was new to this world, he had a pair of lungs on him. with a sign she leaned down and gripped her little child in jaws, gently but firmly. though he remained mostly limp like she had always seen with puppies, he made sounds of distaste and what might be called rage. takara's ears flattened against her skull as she exclaimed his protests, it was a good thing that their birthing dens were so close to each other.

I will protect you from all around you.

with gentle steps she approached the den that held Minori and her son, Deku, Orochi making it impossible to go unnoticed. now she was in a predicament, how was she to ask permission to enter when she had a rather angry puppy in her mouth? one answer, you don't. huffing she curled her tail between her legs and made it clear that she was in submission to the woman that she was invading, a woman she had come to love.

I will be here, don't you cry.

she breached the entrance before she gave a soft whine before she curled herself into a corner the best she could. setting down the angry child and nudged him to her belly, only once he latched on had his sounds quiet down. how could he be so loud, she had wondered before a depressing thought crept into her mind. he's making up for his missing twin. it was then she looked over at the beautiful ebony woman, "I.. I'm sorry for just barging in.. he's.. the pair of lungs on this kid." she tried for humor but she she kept her head low and showed nothing but submission to her, hoping she couldn't be kicked out.
common | japanese
[Image: counselor.gif] 0/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
Caught like a fly In a web of your lies - by Minori - April 27, 2019, 06:02 PM
RE: Caught like a fly In a web of your lies - by Takara - April 29, 2019, 08:24 PM
RE: Caught like a fly In a web of your lies - by Orochi - April 29, 2019, 09:06 PM
RE: Caught like a fly In a web of your lies - by Minori - April 29, 2019, 11:39 PM