Ankyra Sound i sing in greek
feather heart
118 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
a wild eye open thread for scarab! tags for reference ... no obligation to join! c:

the morning started out like any other — snuggled against either @Erzulie or @Rosalyn; whomever he'd managed to belly crawl to before slumber drew him under — and with his paw or someone's paw ( or tail ) in his face ...or his paw in their face @Clementine, @Marisol, @Nieve or @Reyes. he doesn't know how to and doesn't distinguish them yet. scarab only knows that there are several other small beings like him. size isn't exactly known to him either but the other ones aren't as fathomless as his mothers who are much larger in size than him.

there's a moment where his eyes peep open. it's small and they close quickly. he lets out a small grunt seconds before he yawns and smacks his lips together sleepily before they half open and he lets out a startled noise of surprise as they close again. he blinks and they open in full; and though his eyesight is poor and still in development scarab stares around at the blurring shapes with muted awe.
it's a quality of the gods
to see a creature with its back broken
and be unmoved —
Messages In This Thread
i sing in greek - by Scarab - April 28, 2019, 05:30 AM
RE: i sing in greek - by Clementine - April 29, 2019, 04:17 PM
RE: i sing in greek - by Erzulie - May 02, 2019, 12:30 PM
RE: i sing in greek - by Scarab - May 04, 2019, 05:01 AM
RE: i sing in greek - by Nieve - May 04, 2019, 11:08 PM
RE: i sing in greek - by Erzulie - May 06, 2019, 12:55 PM
RE: i sing in greek - by Marisol - May 09, 2019, 01:18 PM
RE: i sing in greek - by Erzulie - June 01, 2019, 04:15 PM