Northstar Vale merchant : take a look at my wares
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
The healer lingered over the pale green sproutlings, pruning and clipping where needed to free the tiny growths of their hindrances. The unfamiliar summons found her diminutive form bent, hovering in almost loving care over the budding herbs of her garden. 

Pale auds and crown alike turned in the direction of their unofficial boundaries, a slight furrow creasing between her  chocolate eyes as she pondered the identity of the Caller and their purpose.

There was but one way to find out; with a shake to rid herself of the dirt clinging to her alabaster pelt, Liri padded into the forest. Her limbs soon stretched to kiss the ground lovingly, three legs working into a graceful lope that had taken her some time to master after the lightning bolt took her disfigured leg - which had acted as a counterbalance for the sylph who already walked on three paws. 

The treeline thinned and faded away, left behind as she neared the grassy knolls and slopes that extended into the stony passes of the Sunspire. 

A pale figure awaited her, unfamiliar but not unwelcome. 

The fae could not help but note internally, with a touch of amusement, that the woman appeared to be her opposite: tall and svelte where Liri was short and square, slender and delicate where the healer was toned with adversity, her face marred where Liri's was the only section of her body that remained untouched by cruelty. 

She drew to a halt before the Diasporan, noting the scents layered over her own, and dipped her leveled head slightly in greeting. 

"Heil, Diasporan," she murmured, a smile of welcome gracing her pale features. "How may I help you?" 
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
merchant : take a look at my wares - by Andraste - April 29, 2019, 06:25 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Síff - April 29, 2019, 06:48 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Andraste - April 29, 2019, 07:02 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Síff - April 29, 2019, 07:17 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Andraste - April 29, 2019, 08:21 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Síff - April 30, 2019, 05:27 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Andraste - May 01, 2019, 09:57 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Síff - May 02, 2019, 03:08 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Andraste - May 03, 2019, 07:31 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Síff - May 06, 2019, 05:18 PM