Northstar Vale merchant : take a look at my wares
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
She felt an immediate response to the woman, sensing in their hearts that they were quite similar - scarred not only in the flesh but in harsh pasts, forlorn in the games of love that others played so easily. It was a dangerous thing to allow such feelings of empathy and tentative appreciation - both with Mahler and this pale dove. 

"Ah, I see. Stigmata," she found herself murmuring with a faint smile, having learned of the male from Ruenna's lips. 

"We have fared well - no issues to report thus far," the sylph imparted truthfully. "It is a lovely place, no?"

"As for your Stigmata," 
she began, tongue darting out to moisten her lips nervously, "do you believe he would be willing to meet with me?"

"I did not know of Diaspora's claim to the entirety of the range beforehand - how could I - but I have no desire to see our tribes fall into conflict. It would be a tragic thing, when such a strong alliance could be formed in its place," 
the healer murmured, dark eyes vaguely worried as they turned to the idyllic Vale. 

This was where she belonged.

She did not want to give it up but she was torn between her desire to appease Diaspora and her desire to cling to her newfound home. 

"I impose no obligation of promise upon you, but if you would..just ask him, please?" 
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
merchant : take a look at my wares - by Andraste - April 29, 2019, 06:25 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Síff - April 29, 2019, 06:48 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Andraste - April 29, 2019, 07:02 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Síff - April 29, 2019, 07:17 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Andraste - April 29, 2019, 08:21 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Síff - April 30, 2019, 05:27 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Andraste - May 01, 2019, 09:57 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Síff - May 02, 2019, 03:08 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Andraste - May 03, 2019, 07:31 PM
RE: merchant : take a look at my wares - by Síff - May 06, 2019, 05:18 PM