Sunbeam Lair let the voices come barrelling back
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren

ingram was not simply content to find one person to ask of his new task ("how can i be a good father?") - he had to ask several. given that aurewen was out, and the rest of the men in diaspora were downright unapproachable to a little lamb like ingram, he did the noble thing and set out from diaspora. he was sure (in a stupidly hopeful way) he'd find answers, wherever he went.

he did not go far.

this was not a lack of momentum on his part, but rather, the extraordinary display of golden sunlight pouring through the lair in the honeyed manner of a pleasing summer ale. ingram paused in surprise to witness such a spectacular sunset through the lens of the lair; it was like bright pylons of gold, trickling down into a subterranean dusk. every line was edged in aural brilliance, sheens of dark brass and rich copper fading to umber.

rather than continue on his way he sat there a moment, appreciating the rare finery nature had to offer; these days, it seemed he never stopped to smell the roses.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
let the voices come barrelling back - by Ingram Sr - April 29, 2019, 07:13 PM
RE: let the voices come barrelling back - by Redsong - April 29, 2019, 08:59 PM
RE: let the voices come barrelling back - by Ingram Sr - April 29, 2019, 09:22 PM
RE: let the voices come barrelling back - by Redsong - April 29, 2019, 09:30 PM
RE: let the voices come barrelling back - by Ingram Sr - April 29, 2019, 09:36 PM