Kintla Flatlands cause i can stand to stay here, right where i am
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
ingram hadn't noticed the russet she-wolf nearby. he was awfully distracted with his own thoughts coursing him like a dozen howling hounds of hell; if he had noticed the woman (or the look on her face, which clearly said 'do not approach me') he would have scurried away, and right quickly, too.

as it turns out, the sable diasporan hadn't seen rhaenys until she spoke -- was he that distracted? he could not help but startle, and the antler fell from his mouth. he was about to hastily pick it up, and excuse himself, when she asked where he had gotten it. her gaze said it all: she was hungry. "oh. um, over there -" he motioned back a ways with his paws, but then nudged the antler towards her. "did... you want it?" she looked a little old to be wanting a chew-toy like an antler, but ingram remembered how cyclone had found an antler once and baited him to play, and he had been well beyond his childhood years. if he was lucky, maybe this was the same antler..
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: cause i can stand to stay here, right where i am - by Ingram Sr - April 29, 2019, 08:44 PM