Kintla Flatlands cause i can stand to stay here, right where i am
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
ingram paused as the woman drifted closer. some part of him -- an old, mostly forgotten part of him -- remained wary; the wolves of the wild had proven to be quite savage, and he had let his guard down one too many times to be categorically naive. he smiled past his doubts, and chances are she would not even had picked up on it -- but that did not mean it wasn't there.

as rhaenys glanced to the distant lake, ingram followed her gaze. an immense fondness seemed to imbue his features. that's where blodreina was - his home. he might have been born on the shore, and he was certainly raised in keokuk -- but his family was here. in diaspora.

ingram's thoughts had been wandering. he was pulled back by rhaenys' voice, asking after a task. task? oh, shoot. "oh! yeah. so, my alpha wants me to find out how to be a good father." ingram's countenance remained mostly stoic, but his tail betrayed his giddiness; soon, very soon, ingram would have puppies... and he hoped to hell that he would be a good father to them.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: cause i can stand to stay here, right where i am - by Ingram Sr - May 04, 2019, 12:09 PM