Northstar Vale Laughter ain't always the best meds
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Anybody wanna get white girl (white wolf?) wasted?

Her first attempts at fermentation had been shoddy, considering she had not been educated in the skills of producing barma much as many of the men in Moonrise had, and produced...unfavorable results. The acrid liquids had been spat out in disgust, the brews thrown out in frustration. 

Finally, finally, Liri had something to show for her efforts in concocting an alcoholic beverage. A mixture of honey, wild grains, and tart spring berries had sat in the darkest corner of her dwelling - occasionally checked by the healer - until at last the scent of it indicated a mind-altering substance rather than a strange juice of sorts. 

Liri took the first experimental sip, sighing to herself as the warmth trickled down her throat to ignite a delicious tingle in her bloodstream. She shook her pale crown slightly, which made her head swim, though the taste was mild and summery.

With a grin of success, the fae tipped back her head and called to anybody within the Vale who might desire to join in her in getting drunk. 
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
Laughter ain't always the best meds - by Síff - May 01, 2019, 06:19 PM
RE: Laughter ain't always the best meds - by Siqsa - May 03, 2019, 11:55 AM
RE: Laughter ain't always the best meds - by Síff - May 06, 2019, 05:31 PM
RE: Laughter ain't always the best meds - by Siqsa - May 07, 2019, 10:46 AM
RE: Laughter ain't always the best meds - by Síff - May 08, 2019, 05:20 PM