Hushed Willows raindrops;spattering;ramps;chameleon;prairie;pods;
and i'm wondering who could be writing this song?
209 Posts
Ooc — mercury
All Welcome 
there were new little ones in the forest. mum had taken them to see, when they'd been born. minature versions of the three of them, just like how they'd used to look. cam wondered how big he would grow. big as lily? bigger, like khali? were there bigger wolves than khali? he thought it would take quite a long time to grow that large.

today, he waltzed over to the other whelping den, which wasn't too far from his own. the scents were easy enough to follow, anyway; there were always wolves heading to and fro, it seemed. he tried to get lana and ziggy to come with him, but they were engaged in their own little game, as always. sometimes he kind of felt left out of those games, but then, mostly he didn't want to play them, anyway.

cam let out a couple of soft little whuffs as he approached the other hollowed-out place, head cocked. 'llo? he tried in a quiet call, trying to mimic what he had heard when wolves greeted each other. 'llo? his stump of a tail wagged behind him; the small shadow headed toward the den, nose lifted, attempting to snatch a peek of the newborns.

for @Aliac, @Valiant, @Aeryn or @Sunny, or anyone else nearby! I will be slow with this though since I go on absence on the 5th -- sorry in advance!
Messages In This Thread
raindrops;spattering;ramps;chameleon;prairie;pods; - by Cam - May 03, 2019, 11:38 PM