Wapun Meadow let the water fill this hand
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
it wasn't hard to spot the shape that moved in the distance, though ingram kept the beast in his peripherals as it came closer. at first, ingram had wrongly assumed the rounding form to be that of a bear. his heart skipped immediately; the last time he had come face to face with that flash of golden mace, his life had nearly been stolen from him.

he forgot all about his task, and remained artfully still. he was prepared to slip off as soon as the "bear" turned away. he knew them to have poor eyesight, and was just about to do so when the beast turned and started towards him. ingram stiffened, his fur riffling in alarm --but as the terra-cotta brute came close, he recognized evergreen for what he was: a wolf.

his form visibly relaxed, though his breath took some time to recover. the male spoke, and ingram's ears cupped forward in surprise to hear diaspora at the tip of the male's tongue."it's back there." ingram answered, having exactly no reticence (possibly to stigmata's dismay). "has anyone told you, you look remarkably like a bear?" his gaze was suspicious, but not hard -- reserved in his sunny yellow eyes was a glint of impishness. "what do you want with diaspora?"

ingram realized then that time was short if he was to make it back to blodreina before dusk; after some polite vague words exchanged, the eyjolfur excused himself and hurried his portly ass back home.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
let the water fill this hand - by Ingram Sr - May 04, 2019, 11:55 AM
RE: let the water fill this hand - by Evergreen - May 04, 2019, 12:32 PM
RE: let the water fill this hand - by Ingram Sr - May 04, 2019, 12:42 PM