Arrow Lake bring it to your mouth, and pass beyond your lips
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
no, ingram was not a skilled healer -- so unfortunately for mahler, he would find no balm to ease his discomfort.. not unless he counted the tincture of time, which ingram was powerless to dole out. ingram was many things, but a skilled healer he was not -- he did notice, however, the softening of mahler's lilac gaze.

he felt relieved to witness that. a part of him had been concerned that perhaps he would be met with jest; it was neither manly nor strong in many wolves' eyes to be soft, or to put oneself at the aide of a woman.. but ingram was soft, and he was willing (and did not believe it beneath himself, either) to do whatever it took to help bloldreina. "water..?" ingram paused, wondering how he could carry water -- "oh.. right. in moss?" he nodded eagerly at mahler's instructions, vowing to remember them. "how will i know if everything is okay?" for not even being the wolf whelping, ingram had a lot of uncertainties -- and he was worried things might go wrong in a way he could not repair.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: bring it to your mouth, and pass beyond your lips - by Ingram Sr - May 27, 2019, 07:53 PM